Your Chief Tech Officer
Due Diligence: helping investors understand & appreciate an organisation’s technology health before acquisition.
Start-up Advice: helping new businesses make the right choices for their technology choices for infrastructure and technical products.
End-to-end project delivery: working closely with businesses to understand their requirements and seeing a technology project to completion.
Supplier appointment: helping businesses to appoint the right technology supplier via a rigorous supplier appointment approach.
Vision implementation: taking an abstract goal like ‘improve customer service’ and guiding organisations through the change roadmap.
Virtual CTO: ‘bake-in’ technology knowledge and understanding to keep your organisation proactive to new technologies & technology-influenced issues like privacy.
Some of the issues I can assist with:
- You're looking to kickoff a new tech project
- You invested in a new system but the team aren’t using it or it doesn't integrate well with other parts of the business.
- You don’t know how to reduce your technology costs.
- You’re unaware of any competitive edge tech could provide.
- You don’t know if a new technology will provide the required ROI.
- You need to replace outdated software/systems
- You’re growing quickly and need help choosing technology to support changing business requirements.
Based in Glasgow, UK, and can collaborate worldwide.