Some of the issues I can assist with:
- You're looking to kickoff a new tech project
- You invested in a new system but the team aren’t using it or it doesn't integrate well with other parts of the business.
- You don’t know how to reduce your technology costs.
- You’re unaware of any competitive edge tech could provide.
- You don’t know if a new technology will provide the required ROI.
- You need to replace outdated software/systems
- You’re growing quickly and need help choosing technology to support changing business requirements.
Based in Glasgow, UK, and can collaborate worldwide.
End-to-end project delivery: working closely with businesses to understand their requirements and seeing a technology project to completion.
Virtual CTO: digital transformation roadmap development and implementation. ‘Bake-in’ technology knowledge and understanding to keep your organisation proactive to new technologies & technology-influenced issues like privacy.
Supplier appointment: helping businesses to appoint the right technology supplier via a rigorous supplier appointment approach.
Due Diligence: helping investors understand & appreciate an organisation’s technological health before acquisition.
I have worked with Kyle on a number of projects including a development of an iOS app and was thoroughly impressed with his technical knowledge, creativity and strong work ethic. He always makes sure he understands the project requirements before starting work and is a quick thinker when it comes to improvements and suggestions. Also, Kyle is a very dynamic individual who gets passionate about work and has a way of spreading his positivism to others!
We are proudly supporting Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland (SBH Scotland), a charity providing a lifetime commitment of support and information to all those affected by these complex, rare disabilities. They need to raise over £1 million each year to provided dedicated support and clinical services to children, young people, adults, family members, carers and professionals across Scotland and with little statutory funding they need all the help they can get to continue in 2021 and beyond. Please visit their website for more details.