Whilst most investors will be fluid with many of the above; typically an organisation’s technical infrastructure and technical products can be difficult to gain an understanding of.
Wouldn’t it be great if the state of a business’ IT services, digital presences and tech-products were analysed and communicated to you in an easy to digest manner?
Examples of use:
- Purchasing a business
- Taking stock of your organisation’s state of play
Some of the issues I can assist with:
- You're looking to kickoff a new tech project
- You invested in a new system but the team aren’t using it or it doesn't integrate well with other parts of the business.
- You don’t know how to reduce your technology costs.
- You’re unaware of any competitive edge tech could provide.
- You don’t know if a new technology will provide the required ROI.
- You need to replace outdated software/systems
- You’re growing quickly and need help choosing technology to support changing business requirements.
Based in Glasgow, UK, and can collaborate worldwide.